My name is Katarzyna Ostasz. I hold my Masters in Sociology and Education. I also graduated at Positive Success Group in Ireland with an Accredited Diploma in Life and Executive Coaching. I became a Silva Method Instructor in July 2014. And now I’m dedicated to empowering your mind and potential, so you can create a better world for you.
Before I became a Life Coach and Certified Silva Method Instructor, my professional background was in Media, Recruitment and Training. I currently run my own coaching business (www.awesomeness.ie) and I teach and develop the Silva Method Foundation Program (www.silvamethod.ie) amongst the adults, children and business environment in Ireland.
I am fully qualified, accredited and insured for individuals and groups. As my client you will have my 100% commitment. I will facilitate and support you all through the process because I view our relationship as a partnership for success.
My mission is to inspire, enrich and contribute to people's lives, helping them shine in whatever it is they decide to do. I bring relevant academic and professional experience to my work together with a unique, creative, energetic and holistic approach.
I regularly upgrade my skills and qualifications to make sure you get the best up to date professional service.
I am a huge passionate of life and people. In my spare time I am addicted to meditating, dreaming, dancing, yoga and travel. With a never-give- up positive attitude and always striving for more, I believe nothing is impossible. I will support you in the process to facilitate your needs and wants so you can realize your full potential in a safe environment. I will ensure you find the answers you are searching for by asking you the right questions, at the right time in the right sequence.
So go ahead pick up the phone or send me an email and let’s have a chat about how easily I can help you make positive changes in your life.
- The Silva Method, Certified Silva Method Instructor, Ireland (2014)
- FETAC, level 6, Coaching, Ireland (2011)
- Train the Trainer qualification (2011)
- Positive Success Group, Accredited Diploma in Life and Executive Coaching, Ireland, (2010-2011)
- National College of Ireland, Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP), The CIPD, Ireland (2009-2010)
- University of Abertay Dundee, Bachelor in Science with Honours in Sociology, Scotland (2006-2007)
- Opole University, Master of Sociology, Poland (2003-2007)
- Opole University, Master of Education, Poland (2001-2006)
My Favourite Quotes:
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” ~Norman Vaughan
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” ~Helen Keller
- “There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.” ~Christopher Morley
- “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” ~John Muir
- “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” ~Teddy Roosevelt
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~Norman Vincent Peale
- “Action is the foundational key to all success." ~Pablo Picasso
- “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~Napoleon Hill